What will you do on holiday?

Achmad :  "Hi guys! how are you today?"
Dara       :  "I'm good!"
Yasmine :  " Hi! Don't you realize it's a week left to our holiday?"
Dara       :  "That's right! Do you have any plan?"
Achmad :  "I think i'm going to the unicorn ice cream store because it has a different theme from the                      other store or going to savanna in Africa. It would be cool!"
Yasmine :  "That sounds interesting! I've never heard that kind of store. Where is it?"
Achmad :  "You haven't been there? Dara has been there twice!"
Dara       :  "Yeah, it's near our school. How about you min? Do you have any plan?
Yasmine :  "I think i'm going to have a vacation in some island around Papua. Raja Ampat. But,                              Unicorn Ice Cream Store sounds exciting. I think I'll visit it too."
Achmad :  "By the way... what about yours Dara?"
Dara       :  "I will do the spiritual holiday in Mecca."
Yasmine :  "Are you going with your family?"
Dara       :  "Of course! i will go to Egypt after doing umrah."
Achmad :  "It would be great if you take a pic on top of the pyramid. even though you can't take a                          picture there."
Yasmine :  "That'd be crazy! But you should try it, Dar!"
Dara       :  "I'd love to do that! But you know it's impossible."
Achmad :  "It was just a joke, Dara!"

Comments

Popular Posts