Got lost in Aussie!

                I will tell you my story about my desperate moment in life.

One day, I joined the student immersion program in Australia. This day is my first day school in Adelaide, Australia. My guest mom sent me and my friends to the school by car. And she took us home after school. In the way to home, my guest mom told us that tomorrow we should go home by bus and she won’t take us home anymore. She told us the bus that we should take, and the way home. For your information, my home is ±750 meters from the bus stop. We tried to remember the way home, but………………………

In the next day, after school, we went home by the bus. We took the correct bus and stop on the right bus stop. We got out the bus and...... WE FORGOT THE WAY HOME. None of us remember the way. There are two roads beside the main road, to the east and to the west. Because we didn’t know which road is the correct one, so we took the nearest one.

After we walk ±700 meters away from main road, we realized that we took the wrong road. We were confused and got panic. That time, we don’t have an Australian card yet, so we couldn’t call our guest mom. Can you imagine? We got lost in other’s country! While we were discussing what we have to do that time, suddenly an old woman came to us. She asked, “Why do you look so confused? Do you looking for something?” That time I felt so happy. We told her that we were lost, and we told her our home address. And, she told us that, that address is not near here. It’s over there, in the other side of the main road.

So, we had to go back to the main road and take the other road. And yes, that is the correct one. Finally we got home safely even though we had a long trip first. It’s a desperate moment but it's the most unforgettable moment in my life. Thank the old women with a beautiful heart.

Comments

Popular Posts