Hello. It's Me!


Hello. my name is Fitya  Devindra Adara! You can call me Dara. I live in Golf Timur street in Arcamanik, Bandung. I was born on November 22 2001 in Borromeus Hospital in Bandung. I have 1 elder sister, she is 3 years older than me. I don't have any brother. I want to be a doctor soon, but i want to study in ITB :( So I still confuse about it.

Let's talk about my physical appearance. I am pretty tall but i have a big body (read: fat). I have long black straight hair. But, i wear veil to school. I wear glasses since i was 12 years old. I have brown skin, also two dimples on my cheeks. About me, i am so shy if i meet new friend or new people, but i don't if i'm with my besties or family. And i think that's all about me.

Now, about my family.  I have an elder sister and no brother, as i told you before. She studies in one of the University in Bandung.  Her name is Wita. She is tall and wear glasses too. And my mother is Nefita. She is a housewife. She is so pretty and never angry to me. About my father, his name is Widjayanto. He works in Telkom Indonesia International. And he is a good father for me.

I studied at Mutiara Bunda Elementary School. An elementary school near my house. It's an amazing moment to studied in Mutiara Bunda. And then about my junior high school. I was studied at 5 Junior High School Bandung. I met many new friends and teachers. They are so kind to me. I miss my high school already because it was so exciting.

Now, I study at 3 Senior High School Bandung. This school is the school i dreamed so much before. So of course, i'm so happy and very proud to be here. Here, I study in X Science Class with many new friends. And I hope this school will lead me to success. aamiin. 

Comments

Popular Posts