About Me

My name is Fitya Devindra Adara. You can call me Dara. I was born in Bandung, on 22nd of November 2001. I am 17 years old. I have an elder sister named Wita. She's studying in the college.

I am not a confident person. I can't talk infront of many people. People said i am fierce, eventhough i don't think i am fierce hehhee. Last, i got angry easily.
My strength, i think i can easily learn something new. And i think i always smile. People also said i am motherly, am I?

I love reading books, especially novel. Reading novels makes my mind relax. And i love travelling. Travelling helps us to open our mind, expanding our prespective.

I don't think i have big achievement. My only achievement is I accepted in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung and I passed the test in my school. Is it an achievement? But, when i was in elementary school, i often participated math competitions, and sometimes i won the competition.

My goal is to be a billionare. I know it's not easy to be a billionare. To be a billionare i want to be a doctor or i want to be an engineer who make medical equipment. So i want to study at medical faculty in UGM or UNPAD, or i want to study at biomedical engineering in ITB.
If i am a billionare, i will travel around the world with my family. I will make a big house for my family, and i will make a big house for orphans. Then i will help other people in needs. And i will live my life happily

Comments

Popular Posts